2:35pm: Getting to grips with Artificial Intelligence
Focusing on the 4 main areas: Website, Contact Centre, Hotel and Revenue Management Process
3pm: Booking Engines: Trends and updates
Rebeca González, Managing Director Roiback
3:25pm: Networking break and Tech Dome Trend Sessions
3:50pm: Keynote- Re-thinking your customer journey
• How to intercept the OTA booker
• Right place, right time: be seen when you need to be
• Meeting the customer on their own terms
Riko van Santen, Senior Business Development & Digital Commerce Executive Kempinski Hotels
4:15pm: Learning from the OTAs
They’re doing something right. It’s time to examine major OTA methods and see how they can be implemented on a hotelier’s budget.
Dr. Jan Sammeck, Director E-Commerce Deutsche Hospitality
4:40pm: Personalising your website
• Create a website that’s as welcoming as your lobby
• Live chat: benefit or burden?
5:05pm: HEAD TO HEAD
German Federal Cartel Office vs. Booking.com
• Will it hurt the hotel industry if this case falls through?
• How should the EU be regulating online platforms?
• What are European hotel associations doing to encourage direct bookings?
Tobias Warnecke, Economic Advisor German Hotel Association (IHA)
James Osmond, COO Triptease
5:30pm: Chairman wrap up